We have covered so many topics about ways one can make money online. Today you are going to see how to make money online with Foap selling your photos. A lot of people have been making thousands of Dollars from this program and today you are going to be one of them.
All you need to begin is just a digital camera. Most high-end smartphone today come with a very good camera that can take high-quality photos which you can sell on Foap and make money online.
Foap is a great way to convert photos into real money. Photographic looking photographers will find their pictures on the Foap Market where they can get every $ 10 license. They share the cash with you so that for every photo you sell you earn $ 5, and you can sell the same picture indefinitely.
Here are some tips on how to boost chances of selling your photos on Foap:
You must first download Foap app on App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android).
Once you are registered, sign up through the app, and you can start earning money in 5 different ways.
1) Add photos to your profile, title and tag them accordingly.
Tip: Try adding several different tags related to objects in the image, topics, and categories as much as possible.
For each photo sold on the market; you get $5.
2) Join specific missions that are occasionally performed by different brands. Awards ranging from $100 to $500 for a single image. It is good that you do this if you follow the guidelines.
3) Add photos made by other Foosballs to your album. Share photos that you find very attractive and when someone sees you browsing the collection.
Similarly, users of Pinterest share content. Here you have somehow become some our merchant in the Foap community, and for every photo purchased through your album, you get 0.25 ct.
4) Add a photo to Getty’s mission (whenever one of Getty’s tasks is launched). Even if you do not receive the award as best submitted, you can always transfer it to Getty if you meet all the requirements.
After Getty accepts your photo, it’s available for sale. What this means to you is that if someone buys from there, you get an appropriate commission. The commission varies, and its size depends on the price you set, but in general, you and Foap also share the benefits.
5) Some of your photos can be selected for upload to their partner platforms (Adobe, Alamy, and Shutterstock) and will be available for sale. Their content team uses unique algorithms to choose the best photos to upload. If your photo is selected and sold on the partner platform, you will be notified.
Similarly, if you do not want your photos to be available for sale on one of these platforms, feel free to contact their support and let them know.